Scared of heights? Top Ten Skyscrapers in South Florida
South Florida is home to some of the tallest buildings in the country. These structures are a testament to the region’s growing economy and its status as a major metropolitan area. In this blog post, we will take a look at the ten tallest buildings in South Florida. These buildings are an impressive sight and are worth seeing if you’re ever in the area!
- Panorama Tower: At 868 feet, Panorama Tower is the tallest building in South Florida. It’s a luxury apartment building with stunning views of the city and beyond.
- Four Seasons Hotel Miami: Standing at 789 feet, the Four Seasons Hotel Miami is one of the tallest hotels in the city. With its prime location and luxurious amenities, it’s a popular choice for travelers looking for the best of the best.
- Southeast Financial Center: The Southeast Financial Center is another one of Miami’s tallest buildings, coming in at 764 feet. It’s a mixed-use building with office space, retail, and residential units.
- One Thousand Museum: One Thousand Museum is a 709-foot tall skyscraper in downtown Miami. Designed by world-renowned architect Zaha Hadid known for its exoskeleton structure and Helipad on the roof. It’s a luxury condominium building with some of the most expensive units in the city.
- Marquis: The Marquis is a 703-foot tall residential building in Miami’s Brickell neighborhood. It’s one of the tallest buildings in the area and features luxurious amenities and stunning views.
- Paramount Miami World Center: The Paramount Miami World Center is a 700-foot tall mixed-use development in downtown Miami. It includes residential, office, hotel, and retail space, as well as a convention center.
- 900 Biscayne Bay: 900 Biscayne Bay is a 650-foot tall residential skyscraper in downtown Miami. It’s a luxury building with some of the best views in the city.
- MUSE: The MUSE is a 649-foot tall residential building in Miami Beach. It’s a luxury condominium building with units that start at $5 million.
- Wells Fargo Center: The Wells Fargo Center is a 647-foot tall office building in Miami’s Financial District. It’s one of the tallest buildings in the area and features an ionic glass façade.
- Mansions at Acqualina: The Mansions at Acqualina is a 643-foot tall residential building in Sunny Isles Beach. Features some of the finest residences in the state.